Chhattisgarh PMT 2016 Admission Notice
The Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test (CGPMT) is a state level medical test which is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for admitting students in different medical courses such as MBBS, BDS and others in the state Government and private colleges of Chhattisgarh. The candidates in order to participate in the exam should have completed their Intermediate (10+2) from the concerned subjects (PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks in the following- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English respectively.
MBBS-Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery
BDS-Bachelor of dental surgery
BHMS-Bachelor of homoeopathic medicine and surgery
BAMS-Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery
BUMS-Bachelor of Unani medicine and surgery
CGPMT 2016 Application Forms:
The candidates can obtain their application forms in either of the following modes-
- a) Online modes: The candidates applying through the online modes should visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
The candidates will pay online application fee of Rs1000 (with late fee) and Rs500 (for SC/ST candidates) for registering in this mode.
- b) Offline Modes: The candidates should visit the offices of the participating universities and colleges to obtain their application forms in offline modes. The candidates applying in this mode should pay their application fees in offline modes by Demand Drafts drawn in favor of the concerned admission authorities for this purpose.
CG PMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Chhattisgarh & India and must have a domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- For admissions to MBBS, BDS and other medical courses the candidates should be passed intermediate (10+2) exam in science group including the following main subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology + Botany) respectively from any recognized Board/University must pass in the 12th (HSC) class examination with 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English if the candidate belongs to General Category and 40% if He/She belongs to SC/ST category
- The candidate must be 17 years of age at the time of applying for CG PMT (The Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test).
The candidates should be having a minimum of 50% marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Biology and including English. A minimum of 10% relaxation will be granted to the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST categories.
The candidates should not be less than 17 years for appearing in the CG PMT (Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test) Exam from the date of closing admissions.
The Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test (CGPMT) is an objective type or multiple choice question paper having questions on the main subjects studied at the Intermediate level.
There will be a total of 100 questions put up on the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The level of the questions will be as per the syllabus of the Class 11th /Class 12th level. The students should prepare accordingly for the exam.
Date of Exam:
The candidates will be required to appear in the exam which will be held in date created by COE CGPMT for getting admissions in different medical colleges of the Chhattisgarh State.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks scored in the entrance exam. The candidates with more number of marks will be allotted good colleges in the counseling.
Participating Colleges in CG PMT (Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test 2016):
Pt. JNM Medical College Raipur,
Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences Bilaspur,
Late Sree Baliram Kashyap Memorial Medical College Jagdalpur,
Late Sree Lakhiram Agrawal Memorial Medical College Raigarh
CM Medical College Durg